Your use of any of the SupportSolver Virginia child support calculators, forms or information on the SupportSolver.com website signifies that you (the "User") agree to the following terms and conditions with the The Solver Group, LLC (the "Site"):
- Privacy. No information obtained from User by Site shall be sold or transferred to any other entity and shall be used only for the purposes stated in connection with obtaining the informaiton, specifically for use in distributing newsletters and/or maintaining a User login account, when and if such login account mechanism is established in connection with Site.
- Passwords & User Names. If at any time, Site imposes a login requirement on Users, no password or user name login information may be shared with another individual except for an assistant in the paid employment of the User. As a convenience to User, User may login to SupportSolver.com from up to three different computers (at different times, not simultaneously) such as an office computer, home computer or portable computer. In no event may User's login information be used to log in to two or more computers simultaneously. Logging in from more than three computers or logging in from two or more computers at the same time will result in termination of User's access. If User purchases a new computer or otherwise needs to login to an additional computer, User should give notice to, and request authorization from, The Site by sending an email to email@example.com.
- License. By accessing the calculating forms, non-calculating forms, or information on SupportSolver.com, User is granted a temporary license to use the forms and materials only online. The Site retains all right, title and interest in the calculators, the underlying code, the SupportSolver.com web site and all associated copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property.
- Copying. No part of the SupportSolver.com calculating forms may be copied, downloaded and saved on User's computer or other device, distributed to any other person or entity, nor shall any attempt be made to examine the code or formulas used in the calculating forms or reverse engineer the calculating forms. The calculating forms are copyrighted works protected by U.S. and International copyright laws and by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act which provide civil and criminal penalties for copying, reverse engineering, or circumventing the anti-copying protection mechanisms of, the calculating forms.
- Warranties. The SupportSolver website provides no warranty of any kind regarding the calculators, forms, or materials contained on or associated with the SupportSolver web site, including any express or implied warranties. By using the site, the forms or any of the mateials on the site, User acknowledges, accepts and agrees that there are no express or implied warranties made including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no warranty or promise is made by The Site with regard to User's ability to determine the correct data to enter into the SupportSolver.com calculating forms.
- Conflict Resolution. Any dispute initiated by User regarding the calculating forms, the information contained in the site or any materials displayed on or in association with the Site, shall be by submission to binding arbitration at User's sole expense and this shall be User's exclusive remedy. Any damages to User shall be limited to the lesser of any fees paid to the Site during the preceding twelve-month period or a liquidated damages amount not to exceed $50. Nothing in this section shall be construed to limit, in any way, the Site's right to pursue claims against any User for any violation of the provisions found above inc Section 4. Copying.
- Advertising. The Site may display advertising and links to advertisers. Such advertising is provided by Google or other independent providers and should in no way be construed as an endorsement by the Site as to the quality or value of the advertised goods or services. The Site accepts no responsiblity for User's use of such advertised services.
- Legal Advice. The Site and the SupportSolver.com website cannot provide legal advice. Copies of statutes, court cases, interpretations and instructions are provided as an information resource only. Subscriber’s are encouraged to contact The Site at firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems they encounter in the use of the calculating forms. However, questions which require the rendering of a legal opinion will not be answered.
- Enforcement & Choice of Law. The Site retains the right to enforce any provision of this agreement which enure to Site's benfit including, but not limited to, the provisions contained in sections 3. License, 4. Copying and 2. Password & User Names above. Such enforecement may be upon the first or any subsequent violation by User and may be pursued through any lawful means both to prevent any continuing violation and to seek any damages associated with or incurred because of the violation(s). Any such enforcement shall be prosecuted in the courts of the County of Fairfax, Virginia or the Eastern District of Virginia Federal Court, Alexandria Division at the discretion of The Site and User hereby accepts, and waives any objection to, venue and personal jurisdiction in these courts. Interpretation of this document shall be according to the laws of Virginia.